AOPEN Makes Cloud Device Management Easy
Single dashboard resolves cloud-based application control issues
Taipei, Taiwan. September 25, 2019, AOPEN, a global technology company that specializes in smart products and services for cloud-based applications, introduces AOPEN Intelligent Control (AiCU), the latest innovation from AOPEN for its popular Digital Engine and eTILE product series.
Built for global enterprise brands, AiCU enables network operators with the only comprehensive device management solution that automates industrial and commercial applications. AiCU brings cloud service and advanced embedded device control technology together into a single dashboard, enabling rapid business growth for enterprise end users with a premium service that delivers unique, unparalleled device management capabilities.
AiCU delivers an easy and powerful management tool for integrators, software providers, and managed service providers -- one that boosts cost savings and process improvements with key capabilities.
- Cloud service and device management integrated into reliable AOPEN hardware
- Device management capabilities that align with end user pain points (out of band, deployment, provisioning, maintenance, datalogs, monitoring, and device control)
- Consolidated hierarchies for managing large networks
“Managing networks and securing information efficiently across markets and industries has never been easier, more efficient, or more profitable for network operators,” said Stan Tsui, Director of AOPEN Digital Engine Business Unit. “With next-gen technology solutions like AiCU, enterprise brands benefit from frontline workforce efficiency and lower total cost of ownership.”
With its single dashboard, AiCU displays aggregated signage and kiosk network data and offers
- over-the-air system updates that minimize operating costs and time
- alert notifications for swift maintenance response times
- hardware-level controller to quickly locate and recover devices
- unique out-of-band connection technology
- round-the-clock service for continuous, remote device management and repair, even while devices are not running
AiCU advanced features deliver the most efficient device management solution for commercial applications, enabling frontline workers to drive an excellent customer experience.
For more information about AOPEN Intelligent Control, please visit: https://www.aopen.com/us_en/page/Remote-Management/
Founded in 1996, AOPEN is a global technology company specializing in industrial and commercial products and global certified services, including industrial PC (IPC) products for process control and data acquisition, as well as Artificial Intelligence of Things (AIoT) technologies. AOPEN enables its partner ecosystem with edge solutions that automate Industrial and commercial applications for top global brands. Part of the ACER group, AOPEN has a presence in over 100 countries.
To continue our growth, we intend to maintain our values of an open environment and share our knowledge with our channel partners to uphold our quality standards. Discover AOPEN's innovative digital signage solutions at www.aopen.com.